Business Development Manager
6 - 8 Years
Identifying new sales leads:
- Identifies and develops new and prospective key clients across Delhi /NCR by visiting markets and meeting the required targets.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media and available public databases) to identify new leads in line with Company’s Market and Customer segmentation strategy
- Researching the needs of target customers and identifying relevant ‘influencer’ individuals
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Meeting key customer personnel and branch personnel who have worked with customers; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
Pitching Company’s services:
- Responsible for content and related material development including presentation decks, introductory communication, contracts
- Introduce new product and service developments to existing and potential clients
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Transforming the sales leads into revenue-generating business
- Meet and exceed sales targets set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the organisation.
Developing Pipeline and Achieving Monthly Sales Target as per the company goals.
- Leverage consumer data for customer relationship management
- Develop consumer loyalty and grow repeat utilization factor
6-8 years in Business Development/ Sales, preferably in the following:
- Logistics, Technology enabled Product / Services company
- Experience selling to businesses, specifically to SMEs, corporates, governments
- Experience across the sales cycle, from new lead generation to closing of the sale
- Experience selling product that requires push-sales with quick turnaround time
- Experience from Payment Industry/ Startups/ Logistics/ Courier/ E-commerce will be mandatory
Strong network of high net-worth individuals, small and medium enterprises in the NCR region.
Business Development Skills
- Socially adept
- Good data skills
- Able to effectively collaborate both within the function and at cross-functional level
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Skill in prioritizing obligations and persisting for results
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation