Manager (Human Resources)
You will be responsible for managing a team for sourcing, screening, and hiring blue-collared candidates (Delivery Executives) who will be hired on the company’s roll. You will also be responsible for coordinating and managing with vendors for off-roll selection, onboarding.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Own Requisitions (Hands-on role) End to end delivery (Requisitions Offers to Follow Up Onboarding)
- Sourcing the candidates as per requirement from the job portals and field sourcing.
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process, team.
- Knowledge of labor laws, PF and ESI. Ensuring adherence to the compliances.
- Ensuring compliance management.
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting -plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Establish sound policies and the groundwork for equitable treatment for every employee.
- Take exit interviews and understand the reason for employees exiting.
- Ensuring that the recruitment targets are met through self and team’s effort.
- Setting up a recruitment team in cities where the company expands.
More than 4 years of experience in hiring for e-Commerce, Logistics, or blue-collared jobs with best results
Hands on experience in the following areas:
- Labor Laws
- Compliance Management
- Effectively posting on online portals
- Managing a recruitment team efficiently
Excellent network of local blue-collared hiring agencies in Delhi NCR is required
Managerial skills required
- Diplomatic and a proven ability in building up effective relationships.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter at work.
- Potential to lead teams in multiple cities in the future.