Performance Marketing Manager- Marketing
Minimum 3-4 years
- Strategize and own the entire paid marketing strategy to acquire users through multiple
paid channels in an optimised manner.
- Formulating Digital marketing strategies in order to increase brand visibility and
improve online brand positioning of the business.
- Tracking efficiencies of the marketing spend across channels including Facebook
campaigns, Google UAC campaigns, Ad networks and social media campaigns.
- Be experimental in exploring new channels to drive traffic and acquisition which
includes performance marketing through FB/AdWords.
- Liaison with the design team to experiment with new creatives on a weekly basis.
- Thinking beyond the basics of social media and manage brands to develop a
meaningful Social personality. Identify and tap into new channels to optimize ROI and
increase App registration and revenue growth.
- Understanding online space and upcoming trends that would cater to growth.
- Set up daily performance reports to analyze the performance and further optimize
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in leading and managing Facebook, Google Adwords
UAC, Ad networks
- Experience in marketing automation
- Experience in a consumer-focused company targeting users in tier 2,3 cities is a plus
- Should showcase strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to marketing
- Should have a strong understanding of marketing tools such as FB Business/Google
- Well versed with analytics tools such as Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, Branch,