Role And Responsibilities
- Measure the metrics of our marketing campaigns and propose/implement experiments to improve these metrics.
- Provide checks and balances for digital marketing
- Ensure KPIs are published and reviewed on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and perform analysis on any behaviors / processes that could impact business objectives.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Drive insights and action to identify behaviors for marketing and product improvement
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses
- Managing CRM dashboards and taking ownership of testing and revision of CRM flows
- Analyze the CRM data and correlation with channels and success of campaigns and in turn help in formulating and altering future campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Marketing or related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- SQL and Tableau hands-on knowledge (Advanced Skills required)
- Python/R preferred
- Previous experience with CRM, analytics, and ad-buying dashboards
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.